These days, whenever you see a photograph online that looks too good to be true you generally assume it’s not. True, that is.
Photoshop and other image manipulation tools have become so ubiquitous that we tend to be skeptical of any beautiful images. However, believe it or not, some people still manage to capture stunning pics—and they don’t need any doctoring!
Here are just 27 examples we’ve found on the Internet:
1. My friend just got this once in a lifetime picture.
2. Can you find the 2nd elephant in the water?
3. Landscape perfectly divided by the rails of a fence.
4. Me and my girlfriend were walking in the woods the other week and saw a rainbow pool for the first time.
5. The dog is covered in Holi powder.
6. The pole in this picture makes it look like two different pictures.
7. The golden rays of the sunset entered the cave at just the right angle to light up this section of ice, making it look like amber.
8. Halfway sunset.
9. A Forest Service worker photographed a fire burning inside a tree while he’s fighting Western N.C. wildfires. He said there is no filter on the photo, rather, the fire is so hot this is its actual color.
10. My drive in to work this morning (I-90 in the Berkshire Mountains, MA).
11. This viaduct in South England, UK.
12. The way my closet separates this light.
13. In cute cat news, my mom put up an Easter decal on our front door and it makes Gigi look like a Dr. Seuss character.
14. This window that makes my back yard look like it’s in 4 different seasons.
15. Perfect timing.
16. The rain turned our yard into a Van Gogh painting.
17. World’s Tallest Bus.
18. The frost on the fence this morning.
19. This photo from inside a tent looks like Photoshop fuckery.
20. These burnout marks look 3D.
21. The black-and-white costume was the best one I have ever seen. No masking…honest.
22. This black car looks like a mirror after being washed.
23. The skies of Rome turned to static.
24. We recently had a storm in Germany.
25. The way my cup broke.
26. Waterfowl Lake in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
27. The paint on this building is the same shade as the sky.
Which one’s your favorite?