so spoiled by photo manipulation and fake images that it’s almost a kneejerk
response to cry “Photoshop!” at the sight of any picture that looks even
slightly out of the ordinary.
But the world is a wonderful, magical place. It’s full of weird things beyond our wildest fantasies. From strange natural phenomena to crazy manmade structures, our planet is more than capable of providing jaw-dropping sights for us to gawk at—no need for CGI!
believe us? Check out these mind-blowing pics:
1. Ice and snow frozen on trees after flood.
2. This tree was struck by lightning 3 hours ago.
3. This tilt-shifted photo of the Endeavour shows the space shuttle leaving the atmosphere.
4. Mammatus clouds outside of Lincoln, Kansas.
5. Sunken yacht in the Antarctic.
6. Tilting buildings after an earthquake in Taiwan.
7. Ouse Valley Viaduct in England.
8. T-rex on fire at the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience, Colorado.
9. The size of this morel mushroom.
10. Power outage at the Willis Tower, Chicago.
11. A temple covered in ash from the Ontake volcanic eruption, Japan.
12. Spiderwebs over the heather in Abernethy Forest, Scotland.
13. 3D graffiti in Portugal.
14. Unusual bridge design near Kristiansund, Norway.
15. Green sea turtle.
16. So-called Dr. Seuss House near Anchorage, Alaska.
17. Fallstreak Hole, a rare cloud formation, over Moe, Australia.
18. A large school of mobula rays in Baja, Mexico.
19. Shark fishing.
20. Ice-covered lighthouse at the St. Joseph North Pier on the coast of Lake Michigan.